Company:Shandong Winsense Machinery Co.,Ltd
Address:Korea Industrial Park,Fushan District,Yantai City,Shandong Province
The use of broken hammer is not unfamiliar to everyone. Quarries and construction sites can be seen everywhere. With strong penetration, fast and precise high efficiency, the wages of broken work are also rising.
But then the problem arises. Even if the income of crushing operation is quite high, the old driver will avoid it, because it is generally believed that as long as the crushing hammer is hit, it means that the service life and the performance of the excavator will decline. Is that true? Next, you can discuss with me how hydraulic breaker SB81 can last a long time.
Despite the high salary and flexible operation of breaking hammer, the cost of damage and repair and replacement of the machine is not low. Interestingly, some old drivers use the breaking hammer more time and efficiency than the general operator.
Choose a clean, tidy, flat site, must be away from dust, sundries, put hydraulic breaker SB81 on two pieces of wood. Remember to clean the dirty hoses, connectors, etc. in time, recommend the use of cleaning oil, the effect is better.
(1) After the host and the site are ready, the first step is to align the arm of the host with the center of the hydraulic breaker SB81 pin. Next, carefully descend the main connecting rod, align the pin hole on the arm with the pin hole on the hydraulic breaker SB81 bracket, and insert the pin shaft.
(2) Install the stop ring and adjust the bolt hole to insert the bolt. Tighten the two nuts crosswise. Note that if the stop ring is too tight by the nut, it will shorten the life of the bolt or cause loosening.
(3) Turn off the engine. If there is pressure in the hydraulic tank, it must be released thoroughly. Rotate the stop valve installed at the end of the main engine arm 90 degrees to prevent the hydraulic oil from flowing out. Nitrogen pressure will cause the drill rod to fly out. Do not close to the drill rod during operation.
(4) Release the plug on the hydraulic breaker SB81 hose and the cover of the pipe joint at the front end of the main engine arm, and then connect the high-pressure and low-pressure oil hoses to these joints respectively. There will be a small amount of hydraulic oil flowing out, remember to find a container to connect.
(1) The disassembly procedure of hydraulic breaker SB81 is opposite to that of installation. After disassembly, plug the hose on hydraulic breaker SB81 with a pipe plug to prevent mud and dust from entering the hose. Also cover the pipe joints on the main engine arm with a lid to prevent dust from entering the piping. Attention should be paid to keeping the dismantled parts in good condition.
(2) If the dismantled hydraulic breaker SB81 is not used for a long time, we must do a good job in anti-rust and other work, such as painting grease on the clamping part of the drill rod, removing the hollow plug, spraying a layer of anti-rust oil on the front of the piston, hydraulic breaker SB81 should be kept indoors.